r. Julie Albanese is the director of Fit Learning in the Inland Empire and Orange County. They provide 1:1 and small group tutoring and instruction. We discuss how it all works, how they do assessments, and the results of their program.
Richard Isaacs is presenting at the upcoming National Business Institute Conference on Monday, June 21, 2021.
Register here and be sure to use the $50 discount code: FSP50N
IEP and 504 Plan Legal Workshop
Strengthen Your School’s IEP and 504 Plan Process and Protect Student Rights
Who Should Attend
This basic-to-intermediate level program on creating legally compliant IEPs and 504 plans is for:
- School Principals and Vice-Principals
- School Superintendents and Assistant Superintendents
- School Psychologists
- School Counselors
- Special Education Teachers
- General Education Teachers
Many of us have noticed the increase in students diagnosed with disabilities such as autism. These numbers include students, like my son, whose disabilities significantly impact their ability to live independently.
Catch our own Richard Isaacs as he participates in a helpful webinar.
ADVOCACY ROUNDTABLE WEBINAR:
Your local school district is obligated to meet the legal requirements mandated under IDEA to provide your child with the supports and services listed in the IEP.
- What can we do to prepare our kids to transition back to the brick and mortar school building?
- How can we be prepared for the next time we are faced with school closure?
- What steps can we take to determine whether our child has regressed during the pandemic?
- How can we hold our LEA accountable to provide compensatory services for March – June 2020?
- What did we learn while our kids were receiving their education virtually from home?
Participate and Join Us
Jump to here and register your spot. No cost to you.